The Kursk-root icon of the Theotokos ‘of the Sign’, the chief icon of our Church Abroad and the protectress of the whole of our Church, is currently in Great Britain and Ireland. The holy icon is visiting the major parishes of our Diocese, and with the blessing of His Grace Bishop Irenei is also visiting three parishes of the Diocese of Sourozh.
- Regular Spiritual Talks to Resume in London from December
- Bishop Irenei to Take Part in the Consecration of the St Paisius Monastery Main Church in Arizona
- ‘Love ye your enemies’: Sermon of Bishop Irenei on the Touchstone of the Life in Christ
- Bishop Irenei Makes First Pastoral Visit to St John the Wonderworker Parish in Belfast
- Altar Feast of the London Cathedral held on Saturday 21st September 2019