The Kursk-root icon of the Theotokos ‘of the Sign’, the chief icon of our Church Abroad and the protectress of the whole of our Church, is currently in Great Britain and Ireland. The holy icon is visiting the major parishes of our Diocese, and with the blessing of His Grace Bishop Irenei is also visiting three parishes of the Diocese of Sourozh.
- Bishop Irenei Leads Diocesan Pilgrimage to Shrine of St Alban
- At the Little Entrance of a Hierarchical Divine Liturgy, in what manner do the clergy re-enter the Holy Altar?
- What editions / translations of the Divine Services are to be used?
- When reading the Apostle or Gospel, how are the sainted authors to be named?
- When multiple readings of the Apostle or Gospel are appointed (or when a single reading is repeated in a second language), how are the second and subsequent readings introduced?