It is not ROCOR practice to wear a stole, or any other vestments, for the entrance prayers. Clergy wear their cassocks covered with their ryassas, and any appropriate head coverings. Monks in the little schema wear their mantiyas. The only time a vestment is worn during the entrance prayers is if a Deacon says the prayers for/with a Bishop, in which case the Deacon is fully vested before the Bishop arrives. No other clergy wear any liturgical vestments. If the Deacon says the entrance prayers with a priest, he does not do so in vestments.
- First Liturgy is Celebrated at the New Mission Community of St Chad in Telford
- Sermon for the Holy Royal Martyrs by Bishop Irenei | Проповедь епископа Иринея в день памяти Царственных Мучеников
- LONDON: The Feast of the Royal Martyrs is Celebrated in London
- ЖЕНЕВА: Архиепископ Оттавский и Канадский Ириней посетил кафедральный собор Женевы | GENEVA: Archbishop Irenei of Ottawa and Canada visits the Cathedral
- Luxembourg: 90th Anniversary Celebrations at the Parish of Sts Peter and Paul