It is not ROCOR practice to wear a stole, or any other vestments, for the entrance prayers. Clergy wear their cassocks covered with their ryassas, and any appropriate head coverings. Monks in the little schema wear their mantiyas. The only time a vestment is worn during the entrance prayers is if a Deacon says the prayers for/with a Bishop, in which case the Deacon is fully vested before the Bishop arrives. No other clergy wear any liturgical vestments. If the Deacon says the entrance prayers with a priest, he does not do so in vestments.
- Bishop Irenei celebrates the Feast of St Seraphim of Sarov in Sanremo, Italy | В день памяти преп. Серафима Саровского, Преосвященный епископ Ириней совершил Литургию в городе Санремо в Италии
- VEVEY: 10e anniversaire du décès de Monseigneur Ambroise (Cantacuzène) | ВЕВЕ: 10-летие со дня упокоения епископа Вевейского Амвросия (Кантакузена) | VEVEY: The 10th Anniversary of the Repose of Bishop Ambrose of Vevey
- The Feast of the Kazan Icon is celebrated in Wallasey by Bishop Irenei, marking the 10th Anniversary of St Elisabeth’s Parish
- First Liturgy is Celebrated at the New Mission Community of St Chad in Telford
- Sermon for the Holy Royal Martyrs by Bishop Irenei | Проповедь епископа Иринея в день памяти Царственных Мучеников