In many places prostrations are not done during Liturgies for Feasts, as if they were Sundays. While this is not prescribed in the Holy Canons (as the prohibition for Sundays is, and which in the ROCOR, unlike in some other jurisdictions, is absolute), it is more or less commonplace throughout our Dioceses that on the twelve Great Feasts we do not normally make the customary weekday prostrations (though again, this falls under widespread ‘local custom’ rather than a rule).
- Bishop Irenei celebrates the Feast of St Seraphim of Sarov in Sanremo, Italy | В день памяти преп. Серафима Саровского, Преосвященный епископ Ириней совершил Литургию в городе Санремо в Италии
- VEVEY: 10e anniversaire du décès de Monseigneur Ambroise (Cantacuzène) | ВЕВЕ: 10-летие со дня упокоения епископа Вевейского Амвросия (Кантакузена) | VEVEY: The 10th Anniversary of the Repose of Bishop Ambrose of Vevey
- The Feast of the Kazan Icon is celebrated in Wallasey by Bishop Irenei, marking the 10th Anniversary of St Elisabeth’s Parish
- First Liturgy is Celebrated at the New Mission Community of St Chad in Telford
- Sermon for the Holy Royal Martyrs by Bishop Irenei | Проповедь епископа Иринея в день памяти Царственных Мучеников