In many places prostrations are not done during Liturgies for Feasts, as if they were Sundays. While this is not prescribed in the Holy Canons (as the prohibition for Sundays is, and which in the ROCOR, unlike in some other jurisdictions, is absolute), it is more or less commonplace throughout our Dioceses that on the twelve Great Feasts we do not normally make the customary weekday prostrations (though again, this falls under widespread ‘local custom’ rather than a rule).
- Throngs of Faithful Celebrate the Lord’s Baptism in Luxembourg | Une grande multitude de fidèles célèbrent le baptême du Seigneur à Luxembourg
- Theophany is Celebrated in Geneva, and a Child Joins the Lord in the Waters on the Day of His Baptism | Крещение Господне – Богоявление в Женеве
- A Special Message from the Diocesan Bishop About the Blessing of Homes after Theophany | Особое послание Правящего Архиерея о благословении домов после праздника Богоявления
- The Feast of the Theophany of Christ is Celebrated in Colchester, with the Tonsure of a New Reader | В день Праздника Богоявления Христова в Колчестере состоялся постриг в чтецы
- Theophany in Northern England Celebrated with the Blessing of the Mersey