The Bishop’s zhezl (crosier) is appointed to be held, carried, and in some cases processed with by a server, rather than the Bishop Himself. In such cases, the server appointed for this tasks always holds the zhezl with both hands (never one), directly in front of him, and slightly elevated so that it is not actually resting on the ground (only the Bishop actually leans upon / walks with the zhezl as a staff; servers carry it).
- Throngs of Faithful Celebrate the Lord’s Baptism in Luxembourg | Une grande multitude de fidèles célèbrent le baptême du Seigneur à Luxembourg
- Theophany is Celebrated in Geneva, and a Child Joins the Lord in the Waters on the Day of His Baptism | Крещение Господне – Богоявление в Женеве
- A Special Message from the Diocesan Bishop About the Blessing of Homes after Theophany | Особое послание Правящего Архиерея о благословении домов после праздника Богоявления
- The Feast of the Theophany of Christ is Celebrated in Colchester, with the Tonsure of a New Reader | В день Праздника Богоявления Христова в Колчестере состоялся постриг в чтецы
- Theophany in Northern England Celebrated with the Blessing of the Mersey