The Bishop’s zhezl (crosier) is appointed to be held, carried, and in some cases processed with by a server, rather than the Bishop Himself. In such cases, the server appointed for this tasks always holds the zhezl with both hands (never one), directly in front of him, and slightly elevated so that it is not actually resting on the ground (only the Bishop actually leans upon / walks with the zhezl as a staff; servers carry it).
- First Liturgy is Celebrated at the New Mission Community of St Chad in Telford
- Sermon for the Holy Royal Martyrs by Bishop Irenei | Проповедь епископа Иринея в день памяти Царственных Мучеников
- LONDON: The Feast of the Royal Martyrs is Celebrated in London
- ЖЕНЕВА: Архиепископ Оттавский и Канадский Ириней посетил кафедральный собор Женевы | GENEVA: Archbishop Irenei of Ottawa and Canada visits the Cathedral
- Luxembourg: 90th Anniversary Celebrations at the Parish of Sts Peter and Paul