The Bishop’s zhezl (crosier) is appointed to be held, carried, and in some cases processed with by a server, rather than the Bishop Himself. In such cases, the server appointed for this tasks always holds the zhezl with both hands (never one), directly in front of him, and slightly elevated so that it is not actually resting on the ground (only the Bishop actually leans upon / walks with the zhezl as a staff; servers carry it).
- Bishop Irenei celebrates the Feast of St Seraphim of Sarov in Sanremo, Italy | В день памяти преп. Серафима Саровского, Преосвященный епископ Ириней совершил Литургию в городе Санремо в Италии
- VEVEY: 10e anniversaire du décès de Monseigneur Ambroise (Cantacuzène) | ВЕВЕ: 10-летие со дня упокоения епископа Вевейского Амвросия (Кантакузена) | VEVEY: The 10th Anniversary of the Repose of Bishop Ambrose of Vevey
- The Feast of the Kazan Icon is celebrated in Wallasey by Bishop Irenei, marking the 10th Anniversary of St Elisabeth’s Parish
- First Liturgy is Celebrated at the New Mission Community of St Chad in Telford
- Sermon for the Holy Royal Martyrs by Bishop Irenei | Проповедь епископа Иринея в день памяти Царственных Мучеников