The Gloucestershire Community and Parish of the Holy Prince St Valdimir marked a double celebration on Sunday 9th / 22nd July: Hieromonk Mark celebrated the Divine Liturgy of the Altar Feast of Holy Prince Vladimir, Equal to the Apostles, as well as the sixth anniversary of the founding of the parish. Parishioners and friends alike attended this special milestone for the Parish. A bring and share lunch followed. The previous Liturgy was held on the Blessed Feast of All Saints Resplendent in the Russian Land, with newly ordained Deacon Mark Tattum-Smith. Fr Dcn Mark’s Matushka Katherine also visited with their children, Mary and George (the latter of whom served in the altar with Reader Philip). The next Liturgy will be on Sunday the 6th/19th August being the Feast of the Transfiguration of our Lord.
- ‘A Spiritual Catechism’: A Weekly Live-Stream Spiritual Discussion with Bishop Irenei to begin 22nd September
- Bishop Irenei Makes Archpastoral Visits to St Elisabeth Parish in Wallasey and St Alexander Nevsky Parish in Norwich. | Епископ Ириней совершил архипастырские визиты в Свято-Елизаветинский приход в Уолласи и в приход Святого Александра Невского в Норвиче.
- Bishop Irenei Makes an Archpastoral Visit to the Parish of the Kazan Icon in Cardiff, Wales — the Diocesan Parish That Faced the Longest of Coronavirus-related Restrictions on Public Worship
- Epistle of the First Hierarch on the 50th Anniversary of the Glorification of St Herman of Alaska | Послание Первоиерархра по случаю 50-летия прославления преподобного Германа, Аляскинского чудотворца.
- ‘The Belgrade Nightingales’: A New Study is Published On a Russian Choir in London in 1939-1940 – A Unique Piece of Diocesan History