SUNDAY 30th MARCH / 12th APRIL – THE ENTRY OF THE LORD INTO JERUSALEM: As throughout most of the world quarantine restrictions make it impossible for the faithful to come to the temples at this moment, the Divine Services are being piously maintained in all our churches on behalf of all. While the clergy have served quietly in all our Altars across the Diocese, we provide just a few images and sounds from three as an encouragement to all, of the faithful labours of our priests to ensure the Divine Services are maintained and the Holy Sacraments consecrated to be brought to the faithful.
- ‘A Spiritual Catechism’: A Weekly Live-Stream Spiritual Discussion with Bishop Irenei to begin 22nd September
- Bishop Irenei Makes Archpastoral Visits to St Elisabeth Parish in Wallasey and St Alexander Nevsky Parish in Norwich. | Епископ Ириней совершил архипастырские визиты в Свято-Елизаветинский приход в Уолласи и в приход Святого Александра Невского в Норвиче.
- Bishop Irenei Makes an Archpastoral Visit to the Parish of the Kazan Icon in Cardiff, Wales — the Diocesan Parish That Faced the Longest of Coronavirus-related Restrictions on Public Worship
- Epistle of the First Hierarch on the 50th Anniversary of the Glorification of St Herman of Alaska | Послание Первоиерархра по случаю 50-летия прославления преподобного Германа, Аляскинского чудотворца.
- ‘The Belgrade Nightingales’: A New Study is Published On a Russian Choir in London in 1939-1940 – A Unique Piece of Diocesan History