For those living in the British Isles region of our Diocese, our annual pilgrimage to the shrine of St Alban the Protomartyr of Britain will take place this year on Saturday 9th May 2020, led by our Diocesan Bishop.
The pilgrimage will take place at St Albans Cathedral, AL1 1BY. The programme of the day is as follows:
- 9.00 a.m.: Confessions
- 9.45 a.m.: Greeting of the Bishop
- 10.00 a.m.: Hours and Hierarchical Divine Liturgy
- Lunch following the Liturgy*
- 2.00 p.m.: Moleben at the Shrine of St Alban, and Veneration of the Relics
* Note: There is a cafe shop on the grounds of the Abbey, at which lunch may be purchased by pilgrims; alternatively, you may choose to bring your own lunch, which can be consumed on the grounds.