Searchlight is published every three months with the blessing of the Diocesan Bishop, aimed at the English-speaking young people of our Diocese. It is circulated in print, as well as being made available here on-line, and while being youth-orientated, it nevertheless contains spiritual materials of interest to all.
- Bishop Irenei Leads Diocesan Pilgrimage to Shrine of St Alban
- At the Little Entrance of a Hierarchical Divine Liturgy, in what manner do the clergy re-enter the Holy Altar?
- What editions / translations of the Divine Services are to be used?
- When reading the Apostle or Gospel, how are the sainted authors to be named?
- When multiple readings of the Apostle or Gospel are appointed (or when a single reading is repeated in a second language), how are the second and subsequent readings introduced?